07 August, 2009

hey guys! :) since I last posted, I've done a lot of... soul searching, that's the best word for it... and I've discovered a few things.

  • This blog has helped me tremendously. All of you that leave me comments are such wonderful, caring people and I doubt I could have made so much progress without you. Thank ya'll so much. ♥

  • I love photography so much. If you've read my blog for a long time, you're probably aware of how much I love taking pictures of flowers. If I had to fill out a form asking about my hobbies, I'd definitely list "photographing flowers" first. I've decided to open up a flickr account so I can expose my pictures to a larger audience. I think I might even start a blog that features pictures of my flower and an inspirational quote in every post. :]

  • Blogging about my recovery is only a temporary solution. It helps me only as much as I post. If I don't post every day, I'm tempted to go back to ED tendencies. I can't keep posting forever, so I've decided to go out and find a new solution to ED. I'm going to stop blogging, perhaps not forever, but forever as in regards to recovery. ED does not have total control of my life and I think blogging about my struggles and conflicts gives him a lot more power over me than is healthy. I love sharing my food with you guys and it really does motivate me to eat healthier, but, like I said, I can't keep posting forever. "Too Much Of A Good Thing Is Wonderful" has reached the end of its run. I can't thank all ya'll readers enough.
So! With all that, this is it. :) I'd love to keep in touch with ya'll, so find me on facebook (it's new!) or send me an email (pullingstrings07@aol.com). I'll keep you posted on what other blog related things I do.

Thank you and goodnight. ♥

2 comments:

Squill said...

Can't wait to see your flickr ;)

<3

Stacey said...

aww hun of course I'm going to miss your bloggie but I do think it can give ED more power. I've been contemplating the same thing, actually! I'm so excited to see your flickr, as I've always loved your flower pictures. I'd love to keep in touch too! I shall find you on fb (mine is new too!).