24 November, 2008

three.

Thank God, its Thanksgiving Break! (:
And I'm 16, whoo! As of yesterday, actually. I'm so happy.
And the past few days have been pretty great.

Saturday, I flew back to Atlanta, through the dreaded Boston-Logan Airport.
Its horrible to get through, security checkpoints are hell, and your flight is never on time or actually in the gate its supposed to be. I've never once flown in or out of Boston on time. Its so stressful!
Luckily, there's this really good restaurant called Fresh City that has amazing burritos and smoothies. I ordered a Grande Burrito or something like that (I forgot XD) with added avocado.




At least Boston is pretty. (:

Sunday, my parents and I went to Harry's and the Dekalb Farmer's Market. I saw the first Chai Tea Luna Bar ever- well, at least for me. Plus, there were so many delicious fresh fruits. (:
I got to celebrate my birthday too. I have some pictures on my phone that I haven't uploaded yet, so I'll update later.

And today has been pretty nice. It was the first time I've gotten to cook since September. I went easy though, a little bit of a warm up, and made an omelet.





Its an egg white omelet with spinach, slices of tofurkey, onions, parmesan cheese, and celery. And those are sprouts on top. yummy. :D

0 comments: