06 April, 2009

forty-four.

Heya chicas. Hope your Mondays weren’t too evil!

Buuut, does anyone else get the feeling that this week in going to be the bomb-diggity? Even though it’s Holy Week and I have FOUR days of masses/spiritual activities in a row, I think it’s going to be great.

I have that feeling, deep down in my bones.

Anyways, it started out pretty wonderful- yesterday was so beautiful. It rained all last week but Sunday was clear and bright. Perfect day for a trip downtown!

My friend and I traveled downtown for some prime bonding time. We talked a lot and (I think) really got to know each other better. It was so much fun too. :)

We decided to eat at this restaurant called the “Brick Alley Pub” and being low on cash, we decided to split an appetizer with a side salad each.

003 spinach and artichoke with bacon and tomato toppings. SO SO GOOD.

005

007a caesar salad for moi


and a garden salad for mi amiga008 look at that action shot ;)

and some piccies of us and our dock trespassing adventures.

021

090

162

095 153

038

103

190

DSC09886

186some cherry garcia. ♥

DSC09904

DSC09858

pretty great time, if I must say so myself. :)

And a funny yet awkward story to tell you guys! Today at lunch, I was chatting with this freshman boy who is hilarious and he mentioned the above pictures (my friend put them on her facebook yesterday). I was like, "Oh yeah, I'm sucha baaabe." The boy kinda looked at me funny and said, "Mhmm, well, no, not really." Umm… that’s hard to recover from but I noticed that he kept looking behind me for some reason, so I turned around and BAM! Fork boy was right there, staring at us. He turned around and stalked off, leaving the two of us a little weirded out. The freshman was like, "Um, that was interesting. Why on Earth does he stare at you all the time? Weeeirdo." He told me later that he didn’t want to say anything about the pictures because fork boy was back there, glaring as usual.

Tehe.
It was funny to me.

‘Cause ya’ll know why he stares at me.
’Cause I’m a total baaabe. ;)

Just kidding!

I’m off to take a shower, so enjoy your night, lovelies. ♥

11 comments:

Kiki said...

Aww, you are a total babe! Either that, or just really cute. I'm glad you had such a good time with your friend! Any day involving B&J's has to be good, I think.

I hope fork boy gets himself together soon! He seems creepy to me right now, but his reputation can be saved if it turns out that he's in love with you and just doesn't know how to show it.

Enjoy your tuesday, love!

Kiki said...

Oh, and when you use live writer: what picture size do you use? And how to do get it to center?

Squill said...

Oooh Em, I want ready to rip my hair out two seconds ago, but your optimism is infectious! :)

Your day looks like it was so wonderful :) That pictures of your shadows is so cute.

That boy is. Um. An odd one. I agree with Kiki, though. We'll just have to wait and see what's going on in that noggin' of his :,D

I'm off to UVA and Virginia Tech tomorrow with a friend of mine... I've heard both campuses are really beautiful, so I'm excited!

Tiny Tina. said...

Hehehe. You always look like you're having so much fun in your photos, I LUFF IT! =D
Ummm YES it's because you're a total babe! This fork boy saga is just increasingly more mysterious and exciting...
Great to hear that you're looking at a mass-filled week with positivity! =)
Lots of loveeeee

Stacey said...

Your pictures are so fun! You look like you really enjoyed yourself. Your optimism is contagious :)

You ARE a total babe! I'm sure fork boy will come around and confess his love to you! hehe

Have a fun week!

Anonymous said...

lol! you ARE! you ARE a total babe!
I LOVED this post! I just LOVE how you're just radiating all this positive energy and happiness and now I'm all infected by your good mood too!
and yeah, I believe this week is gonna be a diggity-bomb, too, because emmy's bones don't lie!
oh, and I LOVE the pic of you and your friend making that heart shape with the shadows! beautiful pics!

Baylee♥ said...

okay, freakin fork boy needs to get a life! i dont quite understand his antics! maybe he's shy and he's madly in love with you. or maybe he's just a total creep. im kinda starting to lean towards the total creep thing. i wonder if he realizes that it bothers you.

i have a guy like that in one of my classes. we actually talked for a while, and i had given him my number, but he had a girlfriend and he started sending me CREEPY text messages, so i told him to delete my number and he told me not to sit near him in class. so now i sit way across the room from him, but everytime i near him to someone else that is talking in class, he always gives me a death glare. strange, strange, strange.

Looks like you and your friend had a lovely day :) Yayy :)

Kiki said...

Thanks for the WLW tips. I think I have it figure out now! Enjoy your day, love!

Meg said...

You better be willing to share that Cherry Garcia if you're gonna flaunt it all up in my face like that! Haha! I agree with you - this week is gonna be the bomb diggity...amen. I love the snapshots of you and your friend, you guys are so gorgeous. And you have such long, pretty, lucious hair! I'm extremely jealous! You are a total babe - and what the hell is up with that boy?! How strange.

I hope you have a fantastic day. You are just radiating positivity and I adore it.

Love, Meg

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a fabulous day!
im so jealous of your warm weather!

Anonymous said...

Emmy I've missed youuuuuu!

You are beautiful m'dear!