01 March, 2009

thirty.

Good night, Starshines! The Earth says hellllooo.
I watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory today... while studying.

At 2:30 tomorrow afternoon, I have my first exam- Spanish, the horror! I'm pretty confident grammar wise, but there's going to be a short answer section on los poemas y las cuentas that we've read in class. It's like an English exam, focusing on themes and stuff, but, well, in Spanish. :o

I think I can do it though.
Breakfast:



"Soy un platano. NacĂ­ en Guatemala."
(He told me a little about himself and helped me with
my studies... before I ate him.)



A cup of Cheerios accompanied Senor Guatemala.

I was really stupid today and skipped lunch. Instead, I ate huge amounts of soy nuts. I wish I could have eaten something more balanced, but I guess I'll have to deal.

Guess what else I have to deal with? SNOW.
Yes, it snowed. all. darn. day. The ground is covered in the stupid stuff. D:
So much for that earlier spring.

Oh, and tomorrow starts my tribute to the refrigerator! All the food I have stocked up has to be used up by Thursday (so none of it spoils over break). I know that I have grapes, a piece of fried chicken and four containers of Yoplait down there, but I'm sure I have some stuffed stocked in the freezer. It'll be a suprise to see what's inside! :)

Dinner:



sauteed garlic spinach and baked acorn squash.
my new FAVORITE dinner.
the squash were so tasty, I could have died.

One last thing before I go:


Roomie's Christmas Present para mi! :)



It finally came today and I was so excited. She knew I have a (tiny) obsession with Juicy Couture and got a great deal ($20!!!) on one of the charm bracelets. I hyperventalated for ten minutes straight after I opened it. Squeeee! Anyone else have any jewelry they treasure? If you do, post it!

Have a great rest of the night, chicas!

4 comments:

Squill said...

Aw, hun, do try to eat balanced meals! Studying takes energy, after all.

Good luck with your Spanish test. Estoy segura de que pases bien ;)

Lovely jewelry :)

tinyirishdancer said...

Oh noez! I haz a Spanish midterm tomorrah, too. I scurred.
Ah well. Good luck to us both!

yUm. Boonanas+cheerios. Used to eat that EVERY.DAY. back in tha good ol' elementary school days.

Yay! I love Juicy too! What an adorabable bracelet. I am jealous.
All I got is the perfume.
Oh well. *spritz*
Juicaaaay.

Oh Emily. Your comments put a big ginormous smile on my face. =D
Heehee. Metro Station is my poison.
And NAY! *guards fro-yo with life*
You no canz have!

Well, I hope you enjoy your snow, you lucky duck. I'll just have fun in the..er...rain!
muchos <3's!!

Kiki said...

~You twinkle above us. We twinkle below~ Haha that'll be stuck in my head all day!

Good luck on your spanish exam! I always prepare for the worst on my exams but they end up being easier than I expect. So don't be stressin'!

Love you dinner! Acorn squash is my favorite. And pretty bracelet! Have a great day, love

Anonymous said...

good luck with exams

LOVE your charm bracelet - especially the gingerbread one :)