07 February, 2009

twelve.

EMPTY!

Although I'm back at school and I don't have access to a stove/oven (only a microwave), I still like to keep a few supplies: apples, grapefruits, luna/lara bars, cereal, etc. But I've run out- no more Multigrain Cheerios (I need them for my daily iron!), or citrusy fruits.



Empty box of Luna Bars.
Empty bowl of Cheerios. D:



That means its time for a trip to Stop'n'Shop! :D My roommate and I are heading out right after church for these lovely foodies:
  • Multigrain Cheerios
  • Plain Soy Milk
  • S'mores, Chai Tea, Toasted Nuts 'n Cranberry + Chocolate Pecan Pie Luna Bars
  • Grapefruits, Oranges, Apples + Grapes
  • Various flavors of Yogurt!
  • Bag of Mixed Greens + Salad Dressing
  • Mango + Raspberry Sorbet
  • Loaf of Ezekiel bread + Peanut Butter
I'm so excited- I love grocery stores. (:

4 comments:

Squill said...

Oh no! I can't imagine what it would be like without an oven to bake! Your grocery shopping adventure sounds nice, though.

Your blog is beautiful!

Kiki said...

Great grocery store buys! I love sorbet and PB! What do you usually eat if you have no oven? Do you have a cafeteria you can eat at? Enjoy your Sunday!

Em said...

I love grocery stores too! I always get made fun of for it! haha

tinyirishdancer said...

Hey there! It's tinyirishdancer from CC.
Oh no! No more Lunabars?!? I love those little guys. Your grocery list looks suspiciously like mine did last week! Heehee.

Hope you have a lovely Sunday =]