Although I'm back at school and I don't have access to a stove/oven (only a microwave), I still like to keep a few supplies: apples, grapefruits, luna/lara bars, cereal, etc. But I've run out- no more Multigrain Cheerios (I need them for my daily iron!), or citrusy fruits.
That means its time for a trip to Stop'n'Shop! :D My roommate and I are heading out right after church for these lovely foodies:
- Multigrain Cheerios
- Plain Soy Milk
- S'mores, Chai Tea, Toasted Nuts 'n Cranberry + Chocolate Pecan Pie Luna Bars
- Grapefruits, Oranges, Apples + Grapes
- Various flavors of Yogurt!
- Bag of Mixed Greens + Salad Dressing
- Mango + Raspberry Sorbet
- Loaf of Ezekiel bread + Peanut Butter