12 February, 2009

seventeen.

Its Thursday- almost the weekend, if you don't count classes tomorrow and Saturday. But really, that isn't the point. Hope everyone's having a great day. :)



Breakfast: two Kashi waffles, strawberries and a starfruit! Yum!



There's my thumbnail.

Today was a bit of a lazy day, considering school work and all. I had a few quizzes and I have a few tomorrow, but I'm okay with that because of my fabulous lunch today: bowtie pasta with spinach, tomatoes, and feta cheese. Also, following my trend of the week: a medley of squash and zucchini to top it off. :)



Oh, and did I mention the red velvet cupcakes? :O Yes, the dining hall is being oh-so-kind and making Valentine-themed goodies.



Yes, there are more of these little lovelies!



The heart-shaped sprinkles were absolutely adorable. I was tempted to steal a whole tray of them, but maybe that'd be a little obvious, no?

And what else could make today great?


A PACKAGE! :)



It's my Valentine's package from home, filled with candies, luna bars, and a grapefruit. (My mommy also included my Spanish research from last year to help with this year's project, tehe.)



A Reese's Peanut Butter Heart...
and Lindt Liquor truffles. (The golden one is the best!)
I have to admit that I've eaten at least six! :)



Overall, today's been a great day... I hope dinner will follow suit! I'm going to a buddy's poetry recictaton so dinner will have to be super quick. (no pics, probably!)

Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the day!

8 comments:

tinyirishdancer said...

Yayz! A package! I love getting packages in the mail - it feels like Christmas. =]
Recently, however, they've just been my BC pill subscriptions.
Not my favorite present.

Mhm. Cupcakesss. I canz have? Nummynum.

And I am in love with Lindt white chocolate truffles. They're orgasmic. But liquor ones? GIRL, HOW OLD ARE YOU? Hahaha. They sound good, though!

Thank you for your comment! Those are dried papayas, although there's apricots, figs, pineapples, and cranberries in there too.
Mhmmm, quiche. I'm a little obsessed with it, too...o.O
Hee.


<3 ya! Take care, chica. =]

Anonymous said...

awwww your mum's package is amazing! so sweet! and that cupcake looks so moist and amazing. i love your photos. everything looks so appetizing and magical :) xxxx

Kiki said...

What a great package from your Mom! Nothing wrong with lots of chocolate on valentines day.

That cupcake looks so very good, red velvet is my favorite. Enjoy your Friday!

Erin said...

i LOVE getttinngg packageeesss.. yayyyy!

yours is adorable ..gotta love ya mothaa.
mommy knows best.

your breakfast looks MIGHTY tasty woman

how's life in a boarding school?!

tinyirishdancer said...

Hi again, chica. =]
If you have time, I tagged you to show off your bag - check out my latest post to see what it's all about!
Luff ya oodlez. <3

Sophia Lee said...

wow! what a great package to perk up the day! hope you have a great valentine's day! I like the white chocolate truffles the best too!

Startswithana said...

lol, the first comment on "fifteen" was ment for this post, sorry

Startswithana said...

Well, I guess we have a few things in common, all though I'm not from the US, I have family there, and well my grandfather was English, so jaja.

Well whatever info you might like to share about, what I hear, is a beautiful country, I will be glad to hear.

Puedes practicar conmigo todo lo que quieras, I will be here for whenever you feel like talking spanish, let me give you my e-mail, for if you ever want to practice, pola1791@hotmail.com.
It's always good to know more than one languidge, so I hope you get as good as you can get!