24 February, 2009

twenty-seven.

Happy Mardi Gras, girlies! :)
Don't go too crazy, tehe.

Oh, and I'm ready to strangle the word verification thingie. D: Will there ever be a solution?

Snack:



Chocolate Raspberry Luna Bar
:( Silly thing was past its expiration date.



I don't know why, but I really like this. :)

Lunch:



Sweet potato fries + ketchup, with corn.
Sorry, they're a little blurry.



Dinner
:



Mardi Gras themed, of course!

Okra + Tomatoes, with sunflower seeds.

Louisiana-style Flank Steak with A1 Sauce! :D
I love A1. ♥ ♥
(It's possible the greatest thing since sliced bread.)



Dessert:




pumpkin ice cream on top of
a mashed&microwaved banana



Weather: :o



It was so pretty today: nice and blue... but something was amiss in the world.
There was NO yogurt in the diet of Emily today. :O

Uggg, the steak's starting to turn on me. Tummie and meat just don't get along very well. I'm going to take a quick nap to (hopefully) make it better.

And happy pre-Ash Wednesday.
I've got an all school retreat tomorrow and a nice *cough* not *cough* hour long mass to celebrate it.

Enjoy the rest of your night, girlies! :D

4 comments:

tinyirishdancer said...

*GASPETH*
No yogurt!? WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY?
Oh well. I'll just have some for ya.
;]

And your dessert looks AWESOME, even if it isn't fro-yo (hee). I can't get punkin ice cream unless it's fall, here.
Sooper lame, right?

>=I

But no worries! I will try microed boonana ASAP. Very unfortunately, I am out at the mo. *grumble*

Your photography is beautiful, as usual. What a gorgeous sky - so pertyyy.

Happy pancake day, chica! And I hope you feel bettah soon. <3's!!

Erin said...

yayyyy ash wednesday!
cannot wait to walk around with those bad boys on my head!

what are you giving up for lent!?
hopefully not...yogurt.
hahaha

<333

Sophia Lee said...

yay, finally someone who likes steak as much as I do!
you always have such beautiful pictures...have you ever taken photography?

Kiki said...

Gasp, no yogurt?!? I can't live a day without it!! You must make up for it today by eating double the normal amount. With lots of scrum toppings.

Mmm, your ice cream combos always seem amazing! I have to try adding a mashed micro'd banana to mine.

Enjoy your Wednesday! And um, mass. Much love