09 February, 2009

fourteen.

Today was a nice day too, surprisingly. The cafeteria even had ice cream, which is always a sign that people are happy. :)



I finished up the last of my poetry paper this morning with a Maple Nut Clif Bar. I have to admit that I had a few negative thoughts about it but, lo and behold, the Clif Company came through again with another delicious flavor!
+ Thanks for all the comments encouraging me on the paper. :D

Lunch today was a salad with every type of veggie possible... that is different peppers, onions, peas, tomatoes, even eggplant. It was so huge that people stepped out of the way when I walked by. Haha, just kidding. :) I also had some fried rice and a bowl of tomato-spinach soup.

And since there was ice cream, there were also maraschino cherries! I used to really dislike them when I was little, but I've grown really fond of them now. They were so yummy alongside mini chocolate chips in my vanilla yogurt.




I'm so addicted now that I am forced to steal ceramic bowls from the dining hall to carry out my yogurt. Unfortunately today, the headmaster caught me. :o He was so cute and let me go after I explained to him how delicious it was! It was too and well worth the risk!

Dinner was pretty boring, salad again because there was only chicken as an entree. I ate three apples to make up for it though and stole part of brownie from a friend.

I'm off to bed now- hitting the hay a bit early tonight. :) Night.

2 comments:

tinyirishdancer said...

Yeeps on getting caught! It was definitely for a good cause, though. =D

Ohh maraschino cherries.

I eat them straight from the jar on a regular basis.

Shh. Don't tell anyone.

;]

tinyirishdancer said...

Oh! And thank you for your sweet comment!
Strawberries+almonds seems to be a common theme running around, nowadays, and that sounds really, REALLY good. I may just steal your idea, okay? Okay.

Both you and Brooke have applauded the Cocoa Mole Larabar! I'll just have to trot my butt down to as many stores as possible until I locate it.

And no worries - Spring will be there before you know it!