14 February, 2009

eighteen.

Hey guys! Hope you're all having a great Valentine's Day. Sorry about not posting yesterday, but I swear, today will make up for it! :D Here's some brekkie:







I was in a crazy fruit mood today! :) Does anyone else think that starfruit are absolutely the most adorable fruit ever? I wish I had a starfruit tree... if they grow on trees, that is!

Oh, and before I forget, I got bag-tagged by Morgan over at Dancing to Recovery! :D



Not sure if it counts, but it was the last 'bag' I carried (plus I love it to death! ♥) "It" is my Juicy Couture clutch, along side the newest Free People catalog! (I really want the romper on the left.) I bought it online at Rue La La for $30! Probably one of the highlights of my life.



I think everyone's pretty much been tagged for this, buuuut, if you're reading this and haven't, here goes:

The rules are as follows:
1) Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house. No cheating!
2) I want to know how much it cost:) And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it.
3) Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.

Today was very sunny and windy! But what was the absolute best part of today? The coffee house expedition my friends and I took. :D There's a coffee house twenty minutes (that is, walking) from our school and we dashed over, through this lovely neighborhood:



These people are so lucky to live close to the ocean... well, bay!



Very interesting lamp posts they have! :)



Once we got to the coffee house, we were met by huge group of people and a lovely group of musicians! They were pretty decent! It was really crowded, so we had to settle with two tables pushed together and a giant wall separating us from the band. There was a great selection of muchies to choose from:





And I didn't have to settle when it comes to this bad boy:



A Hummus+Veggie Wrap!! Delicious!





It kinda looks like a heart... if you squint and stand on your head. :)

We were really there to hear the poet laureate of Rhode Island read some of her poetry, but we didn't get to hear anything before we left. Instead we heard an odd bunch of poems... involving dreadlocks and footprints in the sand.



One of the poets reading- she was really great.
No dreadlocks in her readings.



I "Love" this cake.



It is February, sillies!

I've always wanted to try some of their gelato but never have. I always forget... they have some delicious flavors: pomegranate chocolate chip and even honey graham.



Eat a heart-shaped cinnamon twist, that's what! It was yummy. (:
We're cool, haha. (l-r: meee, buddy, buddy #2... maybe I should have better names?)



Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the weekend! :)
Enjoy what's left of your V-DAY! ♥

5 comments:

tinyirishdancer said...

Happy V-day, girlie!
Heehee. Your comment made me smile. =]
YES! Fro-yo IS fun to say! It's right up there with "oodles".

Hmm. What does starfruit taste like? I've never seen one before..?

And wow.
Your.
Bag.
Is.
Adorable.

I luff it. Wish I could afford Juicy stuff, but alas! I am too poor. *sadface*

Mhmm. Well, wasn't your day just FILLED with deliciousness? Yum yum. I'm jealous.

I hope you have a fantabulous weekend! <3 ya oodles! =D

Kiki said...

Happy Valentines day! Seems like you had a great day out. To continue the food-looks-like-internal-organs theme, the cinnamon twist looks like a small intestine. But it looks delicious too!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Anonymous said...

OHHH my gosh i love your clutch!!!

Sophia Lee said...

starfruit! where do you live? most people never tried starfruit before! but to me, though it's so pretty, it doesn't taste that good!
btw, love your bag!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, love the eats! Everything is so scrumptious, and what a great Valentines!!!